GearHack

: :

Add Comment | Related Links | TrackBack
Related Content

R1 Resistor on Torsion iDrive 3652-372

I'm in the process of troubleshooting my Torsion iDrive 3652-372 and I think I knocked off a resistor from the board while trying to remove a stuck right gear. Does anyone have one of these boards they can look at or take a pic of so I can determine what the resistor value is for the R1 resistor so I can go get one and solder it on?

Attached Image:

IMG_0391.JPG

DIY Steve
Tue, 16 Jun 2015 05:27:12 +0400

gearhack.com is currently receiving 3.05k clicks from organic traffic. However, your competition is crushing it You can view detailed traffic analysis at https://www.spyfu.com/overview/domain?query=gearhack.com

3.05k clicks are certainly not enough. We can certainly do better! We need to do better. It is not that difficult. With in-depth keyword research and on-page optimization it is doable. We will reverse engineer competitor's link building strategies and get the links from similar sources.

Its perfect time to plan your marketing strategy. You have created good website but your site will not rank in Google until content and images are optimized correctly. We need to optimize your website for search engines and make it search engine friendly.

I have analyzed your site in-depth and you can view your website audit report at

https://businesspromoted.websiteauditserver.com/gearhack.com

Your website is the reflection of your business. Without optimizing your website for search engines, you will not get any traction from any digital marketing channels such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, etc.

We can fix all these issues and run successful backlink building campaign for a monthly fee of $500.

I will also include free facebook marketing and offer 7-days free trial so that you can experience the quality of our service.

If you like my proposal then please let me know a good time and phone number to reach out to you and we will present detailed plan of action.

Looking forward to working with you.

Sam D.
Business Development Manager
Business Promoted

Sam
Wed, 08 Jul 2020 09:29:35 -0700

Add Comment | Related Links | TrackBack
Related Content

Did your message disappear? Read the Forums FAQ.

Add Comment

Spam Control | * indicates required field
Your Name: *
E-mail:
Remember Me!
Comment: *
File attachment is optional. Please do not attach a file to your submission unless it is relevent.
Attach File:
(20 MB Max)
Spam Protection: * Answer of 4 + 0?
Click button only once, please!

TrackBack

TrackBack only accepted from WebSite-X Suite web sites. Do not submit TrackBacks from other sites.

Send Ping | TrackBack URL | Spam Control

No TrackBacks yet. TrackBack can be used to link this thread to your weblog, or link your weblog to this thread. In addition, TrackBack can be used as a form of remote commenting. Rather than posting the comment directly on this thread, you can posts it on your own weblog. Then have your weblog sends a TrackBack ping to the TrackBack URL, so that your post would show up here.

Messages, files, and images copyright by respective owners.

Articles | Wiki
Forums | Latest | RSS
Library | Links | News
Search | Store | Help

51 Users Online

Hacking Digital Cameras
Fun for Photographers

Amazon Associate

Copyright © 2004 - 2020. All Rights Reserved.