Turn Off Windows Vista Nagging Message
To turn off the Windows Vista Nagging Message, take the following steps:
- Click on the "Start" button;
- Click on "Control Panel";
- Click on "User Accounts and Family Safety";
- Click on "User Accounts";
- Click on "Turn User Account Control on or off";
- Uncheck the box next to "Use User Account Control UAC) to help protect your computer (see screen shot below);
- Click the "OK" button;
- Close the "User Accounts" dialog.
You'll have to do this for each account that accesses this computer.
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 21:27:43 +0000
<< Back to Article
Did your message disappear? Read the Forums FAQ.
TrackBack only accepted from WebSite-X Suite web sites.
Do not submit TrackBacks from other sites.
Send Ping |
Title: Nagging Apple
Excerpt: Remember the Apple commercial that complains about how Windows Vista nags at you, every time you want to do something? Well, that commercial gives me the perception that Mac OS X is free from that bad habit. Boy, am I wrong. The screen shot below shows the Finder nagging at me, asking me to give . . .
Tracked: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 21:28:17 +0000
* indicates required field
Messages, files, and images copyright by respective owners.