: :

Add Comment | Related Links | TrackBack
Related Content


wHEN you right right on a mouse over the top of a windows in XP (and previous versions as well), the pop-up menu includes the option "move".

Then you see a cross hair. What is this function?

Tue, 05 Dec 2006 08:47:53 -0800

It allows you to move the window using the keyboard. It's an accessibility functionality. Based on the GUI standard, published long ago by IBM (I think), every GUI component must have two method of accessibility . . . for handicapped people or for handicapped system (such as when your mouse is broke).

Chieh Cheng
Tue, 05 Dec 2006 10:38:35 -0800

Thanks! That's cool!

Tue, 05 Dec 2006 10:48:39 -0800

Add Comment | Related Links | TrackBack
Related Content

Did your message disappear? Read the Forums FAQ.

Add Comment

Spam Control | * indicates required field
Your Name: *
Remember Me!
Comment: *
File attachment is optional. Please do not attach a file to your submission unless it is relevent.
Attach File:
(20 MB Max)
Spam Protection: * Answer of 4 + 5?
Click button only once, please!


TrackBack only accepted from WebSite-X Suite web sites. Do not submit TrackBacks from other sites.

Send Ping | TrackBack URL | Spam Control

No TrackBacks yet. TrackBack can be used to link this thread to your weblog, or link your weblog to this thread. In addition, TrackBack can be used as a form of remote commenting. Rather than posting the comment directly on this thread, you can posts it on your own weblog. Then have your weblog sends a TrackBack ping to the TrackBack URL, so that your post would show up here.

Messages, files, and images copyright by respective owners.

Articles | Wiki
Forums | Latest | RSS
Library | Links | News
Search | Store | Help

59 Users Online

Hacking Digital Cameras
Fun for Photographers

Amazon Associate

Copyright © 2004 - 2020. All Rights Reserved.